Goodbye

Friday 12 December 2008
My dog made a choice before us, she decides to go quietly.

This morning when I found her sleep quietly outside of the toilet, I know something not right, and I am right, she just passed away early in the morning because her body still soft.

I never expect to see all this myself, I told her I don’t want to see her dying, but she wants me to witness this moment, she wants me to do the last thing for her as she knows I will do it well for her.

Those who know me quite well will understand my dog is almost a daughter to me, I scolded her when she was naughty, I pampered her when she was in fear, I spoiled her with all the junks when she is such a darling.


However, I really doing not much for her lately after I move back to Penang, and started my busy life here.

She knows my love is slowly dragging away by my busy routine, she started to feel that I no longer by her side all the time, and it reach to a point that sometime she is angry with me, so she doesn’t even want to see me.

Losing her is a big lost to me, though this really knock my head that is this the life I want? I really doing nothing much when she was ill, beside no way to squeeze my time for her, I am too tired to handle her needs after my headache daily routine at work.

I am here to beg for her forgiveness, and I want her to know she is always my darling.

I bought some flower for her when I came back from work, hope that she is leaving in peace, may God bless that she is happily ever after in heaven.

No comments: