Birthday

Wednesday 10 December 2008
Nothing much to do beside worry of my dog, she is dying. Everybody who saw her will tell me this.

I can see her struggling with pain, but I just not ready to let go.

Should I let her go, should I give up so easily? After more than 3 months of trying, no improvement can be seen, she is still suffering, I am still helpless.

Anyway, about my birthday, nothing special after all is already my 32nd, have some good dinner and wine, received some thoughtful sms and e-card, went to shop a present for myself, wishing all the best for my dog.

Oh yes, my birthday is also the human right day, that’s why I am a democratic person, LOL, but wanted to be democratic or can be democratic is the totally different story, at least my company not so keen when its include profit margin consideration.

That’s life I suppose, we can just sing along.

Almost forget, my colleagues thrown me surprise party, I mean simple one, cake and song, but after few parties been done this months, lots of December boys and girls in the office, the surprise is expected, hahahaha.

However, they are sweet, thanks a lot.

No comments: