bad

Friday 5 December 2008
There is no absolute democracy in an organization even in a country.

2 days in a row I had listened to the same argument from 2 prominent leaders, they may have their stand, and I do agree to a certain extent, but not totally.

Yes, in term of better discipline and well organize; monism is the best way to force everything work as you think, but this will cause an organization and a country functioning like a body without a soul. No creativity or innovation.

I always believe working with people with an open heart; will have better performance in term of productivity and creativity. We can’t expect everybody to agree with your point of view, but at least we are able to open ourselves to alternative view.

However, I totally surrender to the 2 person when he talked about company interest is what we should obey; I can’t help but wonder, is there anyone who do business without taking into cosideration the profit margin? Obviously the answer is quite clear.

So I give up of fighting, and do agree with him, if you don’t like it, just leave. Perhaps this is the best solution.

About my dog, after 4 veterinary surgeons almost killed her, she cannot eat any food may cause by no appetizer, or the worse may be she wants to kill herself. So I have to feed her with organic soya milk added with glucose.

This morning my tear almost burst out when she refused to eat anything, I really don’t know what to do; there is no one to trust anymore.

No comments: