Been Blessed

Monday 13 October 2008
Fairuz dropped by today and told me the big news, he has got transferred back to his hometown, good news to him I suppose, but he was in his nostalgia mood when we brought this up in the dinner tonight.

By talking to him about our life in Kedah, I do miss those days that full of laughs and adventures, and I considered my best ever days was all in Kedah, especially with the companied of Alina and Fairuz.

So I told Fairuz that we been blessed to meet and have good time together, even though we are going to be far apart (yet Alina already in Kelantan), we can still visit each other and have our reunion dinner.

I suppose we need to move forward from time to time, even we might not meet anyone as we did in certain places, but the friendship is always there where we continue to bond with one another, at least we still share the same sky and moon and stars.

I am glad to have friends like those girls in sex in the city, where we share our life and jokes, of course sometime with our own drama, this makes our life colorful and meaningful.

Nevertheless, now I have a reason to visit Kelantan and Johor.

No comments: